JD Vance – JML #070
Jack Murphy interviews J.D. Vance, author of Hillbilly Elegy, co-founder of venture capital firm Narya, and Ohio candidate for US Senate.
They discuss how he came around to Trump, how the Left holds no punches in trying to mold the country, and how to develop a more aggressive conservatism.
Author and US Senate Candidate
Twitter: @ JDVance1
Jack Murphy’s Book, “Democrat To Deplorable,” Now Available On Audiobook:
Check out this episode!
Join the LIMINAL ORDER
- Powerful Real World Community
- An Academy of Seminars, Courses and Workshops
- Fitness Standards, Programs, and Support
- Daily Chats, Deep Dive Forums
- 4th Generation Warfare Workshop
- Access to Guest Contributors
- Nation-State Level Secure Communications
- Accountability – Brotherhood
- Multiplier Effects of a Motivated Network
Membership in the The Liminal Order is currently closed. We limit new Members so we can serve our existing Members at the highest level. Our doors will reopen soon, space will be limited. To secure your priority registration, submit your email and we will contact you directly. You must join the list to become a Member.